The newest version of iOS was released on September 13th, 2015. iOS 15 is the latest iteration of Apple’s mobile operating system for iPhones and iPads. As you can imagine, a lot has changed in this new update. Many people are curious what that means for their device and how it will change their life so here are 10 things to note about iOS 15 before you install it on your device!
What’s New in iOS 15
There are many new things in iOS 15 so let’s go over the most notable!
– Siri is now more proactive and better at tasks like booking an Uber taxi, finding a nearby restaurant, and even sending a message to your mom.
– Apple Maps has been improved with maps that are more accurate, easier to read, have more points of interest, and don’t require you to use a data connection.
– Apple News was redesigned to be easier to browse and clearer with bigger images, less scrolling, and larger fonts so you can read it easier on your screen.
– There’s also a new feature called Shortcuts that lets you access apps using Siri. For example, you could say “Hey Siri, text my husband” or “Hey Siri, call my friends.”
– The TV app has been updated with support for AirPlay 2 so you can watch live TV from the comfort of your couch on your iPhone or iPad (or Mac!).
– You have the option of selecting up to 30 apps as Storage only apps which will help free up space on your device when installing these important apps that are used frequently but not all the time. This is great if all of those must-have apps take up too much room and won’t install.
– iOS 15 also includes a new dark mode for Night Shift that changes the color of your device at night into a dark blue tone similar to what is seen in movies and TV shows where everything is bathed in darkness… except without
What’s Changed in iOS 15?
Apple has made a lot of changes in this update, but they don’t always appear obvious. Here are 10 things that you should know before updating to iOS 15:
1. Apple added the Siri on HomeKit feature. This new feature allows users to control their devices with voice commands! That means you can use your voice to turn on the lights or lock your doors or even start your car.
2. There’s a new social media app called “Plot.” A plot is a place where users can share their Instagram stories with other people and be notified when they’re mentioned by others. It also allows people to follow conversations from within the app and comment as well!
3. There’s an updated design for News and Messages apps which includes interactive elements like GIFs, videos, 3D stickers, and more! In addition, there are new ways for users to interact with NEWS and MESSAGES like responses from friends, likes from friends, etc., that make it easier for people to connect more easily.
4. The iPhone 7 now has wireless charging capabilities! That means you don’t need a cable plugged in anymore!
5. There are now three modes in Apple Maps: public transit directions, walking directions, driving directions (which also includes biking). This makes it much easier to find transportation routes that fit your needs!
6. The camera got some major upgrades too as it now supports 4K video recording at 60fps + 1080p 240fps slow
How to Update Your Device to iOS 15
The first thing you should know is that you will need to update your device to the latest version of iOS. To do this, follow these steps:
– On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings
– Scroll down and tap “General”
– Tap “Software Update”
– Follow the on-screen instructions to update your device
What is the App Store?
The App Store is a digital distribution platform and app store service provided by Apple Inc. It allows users to browse and download software applications developed for macOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS operating systems. The store also provides a platform for developers to distribute their apps and games.
What are the Top Apps?
If you want to know what the top apps are in iOS 15, you can go to the App Store and see for yourself.
Helpful Tips for Updating and Troubleshooting
1. Make sure your device is connected to WiFi before updating your device.
2. If you’re not on the latest iOS version, make sure you update before upgrading.
3. If your device will not update, it may be due to a low battery or low storage space. Make sure you have a backup of all important data and that you have enough room to store the new iOS 15 update.
4. If you’re having problems with apps or don’t know what app is causing a problem, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings and then try updating again.
5. If the above doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall apps one by one until the problem is fixed.
6. If your screen isn’t working properly after installing iOS 15, follow these steps:
a) Hold down the home button and power button together for 10 seconds
b) Let go of both buttons
c) Turn off the phone completely then turn it on again
7. Disable App Store auto-update feature in settings>general> about iPhone software updates so that apps are not automatically updated when available (some devices require this step in order for the operating system to work properly).
iOS 15 has a new storage issue that is not as severe as the previous iOS update. For example, there are now more apps than ever before and many people are downloading them on a daily basis. This means that you need to have enough space on your device for all these apps. If you’re running low on storage, you can either delete some or all of your apps in order to save some room for future downloads.
The battery performance of the new iOS is a bit different from previous versions. Apple said that the new OS will give users up to an hour more battery life, but these claims have not been verified.
iOS 15 is here with new features and a refreshed design that will make your iPhone or iPad more powerful and intuitive than ever.
Since it’s a major update, iOS 15 changes the entire way users interact with their devices. While some features are new, others have been tweaked to better fit the modern user. This article will help you get the most out of this latest update.